In line with the new health regulations of the Federal Authority, we inform you that our individual counseling sessions are held by phone or videoconference only.

It is required to make an appointment calling 022 797 10 10.

Back to website

My partner is violent but I don't want to leave. Can I still get help?

Of course, separation from a violent partner is not always the best solution. However, you should get help if you stay in your relationship to protect yourself from isolation.