I need help

"my boyfriend scares me"

If you are concerned about your interactions with your partner or your ex-partner, we are here to talk about it without judgement. We can help support you in finding solutions to your situation.

But if you are in immediate danger from threats or violence, you should contact the police immediately on 117.


Contact us (3 ways)

Phone line

022 797 10 10

  Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 2pm – 5pm




Group information session

Every Thursday at 9am
Walk-in, duration 1 hour
La Collective, rue Pearl-Grobet-Secrétan 4 (5th floor)


Walk-in (no appointment necessary)

Every Tuesday 4pm – 6pm

La Collective, rue Pearl-Grobet-Secrétan 4 (5th floor)