Find help

"My boyfriend scares me"

If you are concerned about your interactions with your partner or your ex-partner, we are here to talk about it without judgement. We can help support you in finding solutions to your situation.

If the situation you and your children are living in feels unsafe, we can propose some ways for you to protect yourselves.

If you are in immediate danger from threats or violence, you should contact the police immediately on 117.

Contact us (3 ways)

Phone line

022 797 10 10

  Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 
2pm – 5pm




Group information session

Every Thursday at 9am
Duration 1 hour
46, rue de Montchoisy, 1207 Geneva (ground floor)


Drop-in (no appointment necessary)

Every Tuesday from 4pm to 6pm
46, rue de Montchoisy, 1207 Geneva (ground floor)