Material benefits

If you get into financial difficulties, these services can help you.

If you are of Swiss nationality or have a residence permit, you have the right under certain conditions to financial aid from Hospice Général, unemployment insurance, Centre LAVI and the compensation service of the LAVI.

Foreigner without a residence permit, you can under certain conditions benefit from financial support from Centre LAVI and the compensation services of the LAVI. In fact for these organisations all that matters is that you are a victim of violence.