My husband refuses to separate and is threatening me. Can I throw him out of the house?

When your partner threatens you or a violent episode breaks out, you can call the police, who can decide depending on the seriousness of the situation to remove him from the premises for several days. In case of separation, the house is accorded to one of the partners only. The person who has no right to occupy that accommodation can be expelled from it. Our association can provide information and help you take steps to separate from your husband.