After maintaining our support to victims of intimate partner’s violence during the lockout, we are pleased to inform you that face to face individual counselling is now available again at our Montchoisy centre.

It is required to make an appointment calling 022 797 10 10.

We welcome you in compliance with all necessary protective measures.

Back to website

If we separate, is there a risk I will lose my residence permit?

As far as your residence permit and the conditions for its renewal are concerned, that depends on numerous factors, notably the number of years of marriage and the level of integration in Swiss society. It is indispensable that you take advice from a specialized legal service.