After maintaining our support to victims of intimate partner’s violence during the lockout, we are pleased to inform you that face to face individual counselling is now available again at our Montchoisy centre.

It is required to make an appointment calling 022 797 10 10.

We welcome you in compliance with all necessary protective measures.

Back to website

How can I make a complaint to the police against my partner?

You can directly go to the police at any station or write to the office of the Public Prosecutor (Ministère Public). You can ask someone professional to help you take these steps.